Wednesday, October 26, 2016

La ASESINA Hillary Clinton: Más sanguinaria y FASCISTA que Donald Trump



Now Playing
Music Feed
My Profile
Create a Station
Buy

The Last One To Know

Lyrics

I didn't see the fire burn to ashes.
I couldn't feel the winds of change.
I was lost inside the passion,
Blinded by the memory of a flame. 
full lyrics

Features of This Track

country roots
a subtle use of vocal harmony
intricate melodic phrasing
acoustic rhythm piano
These are just a few of the hundreds of attributes cataloged for this track by the Music Genome Project.
show more

Comments

Love it
Why! Is last one to know. The first one to cry?
Best song ever Reba
Is the 1st one to cry! We're the ones that have been made a fool of, are we not?? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Good song
Beautiful song Reba...loved it
Great song!!!!
You rock Reba
I love all Reba songs
Sounds great.
Oh REBA love your song's & you God bless!
Just a classic Reba song that makes you feel something
michellegeri n g
She is great this song brings tears to my eyes.

No comments: