Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield

  
21,017,443 views
Uploaded on Mar 11, 2009
Music video by Pat Benatar performing Love Is A Battlefield.

    COMMENTS • 6,539

    Jay-Mo Productions 
    13 going on 30
    kalese turknett 
    yup , i remember watching that movie over & over. i just all of a sudden remembered this song tho.
    Carlos Campos 
    Why cant real life have dance sequences :)
    THEPLANETEARTH 
    i grew up in the wrong generation -_-
    Leanna Leon 
    THEPLANETEARTH
    Sienna Solis 
    yep me to BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!
    Roxy Jones 
    13 Going On to 30 anyone???
    mike bethune 
    no 53 going on 18
    tobagotb10 
    +mike bethune
    Me too. Anyone born in 1963 have seen some wonderful times, as in ever!
    Webbie 
    sucks when your 40 years old and your parents kick you out
    jen d 
    Give it 30-odd years, you'll look back on the new photo you show and your kids will think she looks odd and grandmotherly as well. Say she's 18, she'll be 48. Times move fast.
    Ken Pudsey 
    jen d -yeah,they move to fast jen-way to fast!
    dakota hunter 
    who here from the movie 13 going on 30
    A person 
    dakota hunter 100th to like it
    Roger Longsword 
    "Look, shes running away from home and shes only thirty" Beavis and Butthead
    Gabriele Angel King 
    she is the arm of God maggot
    she can burn you and break you with a wink
    who the fuck are you maggots faggots
    why you a suck; a fucking dink
    go fuck yourself piece of shit
    I only lighten up what ya cant get, faggots
    Gabriele Angel King 
    Turd hoe the Perrier faggot once famously said
    the government has no business in my bed.
    now, they have laws and do not keep them
    they have doc trains but do not practice them
    they have law and order, but murder and deceit are them.
    they make statements with double speak, 1984 baby, they are weak.
    maggots and faggots
    Know this, it is who I am, I dont know them
    why do they want to know me.
    I have no desire to be king over them
    nor do they get to over rule me
    I have done nothing but the right
    to defend my family in this sacred fight
    I have done nothing they did not build
    so they delight in their death, then grind me at their mill.
    fuck them, fuck their laws, fuck you, divergent are the draws
    everywhere i go, i see through the shadows, I see you reel
    inwardly people still have a innate law, and they have the deals
    they will fight back and hang a murdering priest, got the wheels.
    who is Jesus, ask me if i fucking care preacher wolf over there
    what the fuck you doing raping children in your lair?
    who the fuck are these no minded bots?
    who are these half breed maggots with no original thoughts?
    Ask me if i wanna be your king
    and I will say, put their heads in a sling
    and throw them over the ole boys wall
    watch the maggots as they crawl

    I dont wanna be king over some fucking losers and war bruisers
    I wanna be the King of angels, and humanity is a bunch of losers
    and I hate these maggots cause their soul has died
    you been judged maggots, deep greene fried.
    susub75 
    No wonder her father kicked her out, she was 30 when this single was released! Time to stand on your own feet!
    Salvador Elias 
    susub75 you made me laugh so hard
    Jeffrey Hinkle 
    Goddam it!  She's out there SOMEwhere!  Somethin' LEEEADS to HER!
    MrPeterpiper1969 
    What a talent. What a song. And what a drop dead gorgeous singer. Pat Benatar rocks in every way.
    Jennifer Fields 
    +Charles Toporzycki wth that mean
    Mc Shaggy TEORIAS DE DRAGON BALL 
    Yeah fuck JB , OD and those fags
    Rusty Shackleford 
    A lovely song about a girl who leaves home to become the head hooker. Only to find herself oppressed in a brothel she calls a love battlefield. She will now have to do the impossible and lead her comrades on a dance off to freedom. Will she succeed? Only her pimp can tell...
    3prettyvacant 
    Scary what can happen on here........
    James Smith 
    left the IC behind to comment on pat benatar videos on youtube?
    Jamal Rana 
    Who came here after the X factor uk tonight
    XGemskiX 
    I equally love both versions (:
    Rian Sama 
    kiddo and I are cooking fine with no mom... and better cooks for it.
    :( still i feel so alone....
    30 years ago... i missed the boat...
    Steve T 
    sada vadooooooo
    charley schoute 
    Stairs and flowers skinny puppy
    mark grierson 
    how 80s !! loved that decade
    Device Factor 
    Jane G Seda me to. I'm 32
    I make music in the style of the decade, but wish I could've been born earlier..
    Device Factor 
    it's as if we've become boring and flat.. compared to then
    Lyn Croughan 
    My dad was just like her dad , i moved out at 17 , but i didnt end up singing a cool song and dancing , god my life sucks :P
    Rab Fox 
    Lyn Croughan but have you tried throwing a glass of water over a Latino barfly?
    Lyn Croughan 
    @Rab Fox lmao not yet , but maybe i should 😂👍😛
    Philip Drake 
    Amazing song, they had some good music back in the day!
    edgar martinez 
    Penelope Katz i guess he meant that we had giants in the music industry during the 80s meaning legends. The fact that most people have not heard of sea wolf proves there not at the same level Fyi the red hot chill peppers are from the 90s
    BOH10666 
    as someone who has followed the chili peppers from day 1, they are nowhere near as phenomenonal as they once were. thesebdays, i'd say they were mediocre. that's understandable, given how long they have been rapid but their heyday has come and gpne.
    ari ramsi 
    theres so many young teenager got kicked by their parent in 80s
    Jennifer Carter 
    esrapk I'm sorry about your cousin did hear that it does break my heart it's sad that people treat young teens like that they are so misunderstood people forget what it's like to be a teenager
    chezzeeX 
    My friend got kicked out in the 80's.I remember it like it was yesterday.
    Anazman 
    I don't care about any haters or dislikes! I am Proud as f--k to be part of the 80's generation! Cool music, cool people, cool times!  And Pat was/is awesome!
    Dusk Legend 
    You know you can say "fuck" right?
    Deena Wolf 
    the 80s were the best!!
    Dogan Kaytan 
    Came here from X Factor. = )
    jose713ful 
    ain't that a wrestling move
    Elijah Shane 
    Yes, it is. I used to watch that garbage show. No talent. Just people singing.
    Maggie Sterling 
    I'm 11 and I know most 80s music than people who were born in the 80s I love pat benatar Michael Jackson cyndi lauher Bon Jovi the eurphymics kiss
    Maggie Sterling 
    R M then I really like linken park
    Maggie Sterling 
    R M plus green day is going on tour
    rif42 
    In the video 30 year old Pat Benetar plays a girl half her age. Her father (Trey Wilson) is actually only 5 years older than her. ;-) Great 80's song.
    tillallareoneluv 
    come on, she don't look like a teenager here. It's ridiculous. Let be honest. 27 maybe in the real world 24-25 "actor" age..
    Justinadude Rogers 
    Surah Online I'm 39 an looks younger than her