Friday, March 23, 2018

Yo Viviré - Celia Cruz Feat. All Star (Homenaje A Celia Cruz) HD 1080p



    • Avatar
    •  
    • Fuck Israel ! Kill Netanyahu & all Zionist Terrorists Jewish Pigs Putos & Putas ! Viva Iran! Kill Mark Zuckerburg & Kill Facebook ! Kill Netanyahu & all his god-damn fucking evil & corrupt family members ! Kill the Rothschilds & all the Zionist Terrorist The time has come to galvanize www.mayorgalvan.com
      Reply 
        
    • Avatar
    •  
    • James Partsch-Galvan March 8 at 11:01am · Guten Morgen Alles ! Slam Alaikum ! I still haven't found me a room or apt to rent. The house where I was living had a fire in January and was destroyed. I'm staying at my brother & sister-in-law's house I can't sleep very well here or do my jobs that I need to do. I am itching & scratching & have other health issues. Sneezing & coughing. I think it's a combination of things including all these damn chemtrails they have been spraying on us. I've taken some videos & photos. As the Green Party Candidate for US Congress Texas 29th Congressional District again this year 2018, I demand immediate public hearings on what is being sprayed & why are they spraying us. People are sick and getting sicker. This planet EARTH of ours is so messed up. Houston has become even more corrupt & dirty. Like Show more reactions Comment Share Buffer
      Reply 
        

No comments: