Saturday, March 10, 2018

https://www.facebook.com/mayorgalvan

https://www.facebook.com/mayorgalvanI demand that the Federal Government of the United States of America immediately come to Houston, Texas USA and arrest this god-damn fucking cocaine nigger puto piece of shit and all those racists hypocrites terrorists at Houston City Hall who were involved in rigging and manipulating our elections in 2015. We were supposed to have elections for a new mayor in 2017, but these god-damn racist crooks changed it and lawsuits have been filed and I am included in those lawsuits because I was an announced candidte again in 2017. I first started to run for mayor of Houston in 1989 when Richard William Partsch & I were still together and living at 1611 Holman Houston, Texas 77004. My website has some problems right now in addition to many others problems I am dealing with in my life. Terrorism problems ! Global Terrorists fucking with me and my family ! Regards, James Partsch-Galvan 2705 Terry Houston, Texas 77009 (832)269-0807 www.mayorgalvan.com

No comments: