Linda Ronstadt-1977-01-It's So Easy

  
1,606,479 views
Uploaded on Jul 2, 2010
Linda Ronstadt  My Blog is here.    http://kouji328.blog59.fc2.com/

    COMMENTS • 229

    RICHARD 
    SO MANY MEMORIES WITH THIS ONE, I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS GENERATION.
    JPMcFly1985Two #FeelTheBern 
    I'm obsessed with this song lately, seems like Linda's more classic rockish songs from the late 70s and early 80s are underappreciated.
    MJ D 
    they weren't when I was a teenager. she totally rocked!
    Chris Nestor 
    if you are not tapping your feet to this you NO music in you
    jdmarti100 
    Man she was a hottie
    Maria Soto 
    Artur Belo No it's the Mexican blood in her
    sealdrup 
    Really it is the Mexican in her, I think. Those eyes!!
    Michael Smith 
    incredible version of a Buddy Holly classic--love it
    Cori Morton 
    1)Of course I know who Buddy Holly is, i.e. the JK, 2)Andrew Drummond: You're a very unhappy individual. That's a shame. 3)twinstu50: That is the Very 1st & only time someone didn't realize I'm female, but you're right. I AM A COOl CAT! Stay Cool Darlins!! :)
    gustavo Obermeller 
    Yes,the song is : Buddy Holly & Norman Petty
    Mobilegameing Rex 
    I'm 12 I love rook
    Catlover tea4 
    She is the queen of covers, remaking them on her terms - all gems.
    Catlover tea4 
    +flor wast hm. So then,the Duchess' name is "Covers," ...of course.
    John Adams 
    Catlover tea4
    The best!
    Jahaziel Juárez 
    Very Good Song
    Emelia Sarah 
    its so easy!!! love it
    rozback 
    She looks alot like Phoebe Cates in that picture 
    jesper heglingegård jensen 
    wauw just found phoebe cates on imdb..... she does look like her only hotter
    Tong Nakonthai 
    เรื่องง่ายๆอย่าทำให้ยาก
    #ชั่วหลายก็ตายโล้ดเด้อ
    Anthony kretowicz 
    Great song my senior year in high school. Love it!
    breffnipark 
    Awsome Voice  !
    I love Linda !
    Eduardo González 
    It so easy. Linda Ronstadt, conocida como la Primera Dama del Rock. Nace el 15 julio 1946 en Tucson, Arizona. Artista asociada al género country, rock, pop, tropical mexicano. Ha sido galardonada en 10 ocasiones con El Grammy. It so easy, lanzado al mercado en 1977. La canción dice: It's so easy to fall in love (bis). People tell me, love's for fools. Here I go breaking all the rules.
    Rodney  Matthews 
    Eeew A drxcdd0000
    Champ675 
    Breakin' all the rules, HELL YEAH!!!
    Pamela Jewel 
    Kristen Ashley's - Bounty brought me here ;)
    Meg Usta 
    Pamela Jewel same. It's just that when i listen to the music she writes in her scenes, I get disappointed as it's not how I imagined. lol it's personal preference I guess.
    hay lalala 
    Best, finest voice. Uncanny. She was a folk rock singer with a natural operatic voice. Incredible natural talent.
    daryl williams 
    This Rocks my socks 
    Tony Graham 
    Great Song but sorry to tell you Sebastian but there is no such thing as God its all a myth.
    Kingswood Mod D 
    +Brian DeFrancesco And by your personal attacks on someone who merely expressed an opinion, I have to wonder about the moral code of your "religion."
    drpreposterous1 
    It is possible to respect the view of the agnostic, who says we do not know enough to draw conclusions about the existence of God or gods.  It is possible to respect the view of the atheist who BELIEVES there is no God.  But for someone who emphatically proclaims as fact (without any evidence) that there is no God, is trying to stand on a lily pad. You're in over your head, bub.
    KOH Joo Hua 
    Its  SO  EASY  to fall  in  love   !!!    
    http://www.facebook.com/lawrencekoh66
    Chris Thomas 
    Like Linda Ronstadt Music.