Friday, January 6, 2017

Its January 6th, 2017 - Friday Sunset - Time for the Sabbath!!!


Published on Jan 6, 2017
Brothers and sisters, keeping the Sabbath is a command from YHWH aka God. He says to honor it and to do certain things. Today we prepped crockpot meals that are cooking for breakfast, lunch, and dinner tomorrow.

I am not Jewish nor Seventh Day Adventist. I dont really have a religion anymore other than Torah Keeper.

God has told us He will bless us for keeping His laws, statutes, and commandments. Ever since we keep the Sabbath, I can tell you my family and my life has been blessed beyond measure.

Its hard to start, we were always SUNday keepers as well, but once you get in the groove you break your back all week and its just about shutdown time.

As for me and my house, we will serve YHWH.

Remember Yeshua means salvation, obedience is your love and loyalty in action. Gods laws are good...He said good for ALL generations.

No comments: