Friday, November 4, 2016

La ASESINA Hillary Clinton: Más sanguinaria y FASCISTA que Donald Trump



Hillary Clinton broke the law !

Posted: Friday, November 4, 2016 10:35 AM

MayorGalvan 
Hillary Clinton broke the law ! Those who are not doing their jobs and prosecuting this god-damn fucking racist bitch must be fired and sued.
https://www.facebook.com/mayorgalvan
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 09:04:29 -0500
Subject: Fwd: Note from James Partsch-Galvan to your Facebook Page César Vargas
Note from James Partsch-Galvan to your Facebook Page César Vargas
(832)269-0807
Are these elections rigged ?
Mr. Vargas, 
Please help me galvanize and get the word out about what is going on with these elections here in the USA in 2016. They are being rigged ! I am 60 years old. I have HIV/AIDS. I was born here in Houston in 1956. I have been voting since I turned 18 years old back in the 1970's. I have been one of the few Hispanics/Latinos to run for Mayor of Houston. We still don't have our 1st Hispanic/Latino Mayor of Houston. I think it's a disgrace and says alot about Houston, Texas. 
Facebook Faggots & their Zionist Terrorist Jewish Pigs Supporters from both the Clinton & Trump Camps have conspired and colluded against me and my campaign for US Congress Texas 29th Congressional District. Facebook has blocked me for 30 days for posting the truth about my opinions about what the Bushes & Clintons represent and who I believe they are. 
Democracy has been assasinated here in the USA in 2016. 
Please find enclosed the statement by Facebook concerning my account: 
This Feature is Temporarily Blocked
You recently posted something that violates Facebook policies, so you're temporarily blocked from using this feature. For more information, visit the Help Center.

To keep from getting blocked again, please make sure you've read and understand Facebook's Community Standards.
The block will be active for 9 days and 1 hour more.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.


Thanks For Your Time ! I am asking the City of Houston Attorney to file lawsuits against Facebook for political terrorism et al. 

Regards, 
Mr. James Partsch-Galvan (The ex-spouse of Mr. Richard William Partsch of Zurich, Switzerland)
2705 Terry 
Houston, Texas 77009 
www.mayorgalvan.com
La ASESINA NASTY PUTA Hillary Clinton: Más sanguinaria y FASCISTA que Donald Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-RWLc9eZzI
2705 Terry, 77009    google map | yahoo map
• Location: Houston

• Post ID: 37305817 houston
houston.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2016 backpage.com

No comments: