Thursday, November 24, 2016

70's Classic Hits Nonstop Songs



Happy Thanksgiving 2016 Everyone ! The '70's Thanksgivings here in Houston were the best. My father Raul Jose Galvan (Roy) died on Thanksgiving Day 2005. This Thanksgiving 2016 here in Houston, Texas USA is one that finds me in very bad health because of HIV/AIDS, Chemicals (Chemtrails), animal bites all over my body brought onto my property from loose dogs, cats, chickens, etc. The problem has been made worse by the malicious negligence of neighbors who own too many dogs that spread their infestations to my house and our neighborhood. I'm thankful that I made it to 60 years old and still have a little bit more to give to my city Houston and to my planet Earth. I will never stop galvanizing for the Global Revolution of the New Age 21st Century. Galvanism, Galvanismo, Galvanisme, Galvanismus. Please support me and my family in my fight for justice and compensation from all the Global Chemical Terrorists & their conspirators who continue to maliciously & negligently spray their toxin poisons in our skies and contaminate our cities and peoples. Thanks ! Love, James Partsch-Galvan www.mayorgalvan.com

No comments: