Friday, December 29, 2017

Why is China Selling U.S. Treasuries at an Alarming Rate

Guten Morgen Alles ! Slam Alaikim ! Diese ist James Partsch-Galvan candidate for US Congress Texas 29th Congressional District in 2018. This is my 3rd time running for US Congress. FEMA denied my application request for assistance to repair my father's old house on Terry Street where I have been living in exile for years because my homestead at 1611 Holman Houston, Texas 77004 was illegally demolished by this corrupt government here in Houston and Harris County. This house has suffered so much terrorism by so many! No 61 year old Native Houstonian could have endured what I have had to endure for years and still enduring while this god-damn fucking cocaine nigger Mayor of Houston Sylvester Turner & all those god-damn fucking racist crooks on Houston City Council took off yesterday and will not come back until after the new year. Every single one of those god-damn fucking putos & putas need to be arrested and hanged for manipulating & rigging our elections in 2015 and changing our elections for Mayor of Houston et al. We were supposed to have an election for Mayor of Houston in 2017, and I had declared that I was running for that position again & have owned www.mayorgalvann.com and www.galvan.org for years ! 

No comments: